jeudi 13 avril 2017

Live it up! - Ww1

I made this layout for the April challenge at White with 1 

You can join here

Here's my layout. 

With the rain I had to surexpose my picture so the blue is a bit lighter than it is in real. 


I used the fabulous stamps from 49 and Market designed by my sweet friend Valerie!
 I'm so proud for her! 


This badge from Cuts2luv is one of my fav of the last releases and was drawn by Valerie again! 
She's so talented! 



Lindy's product used

Cuts2luv badges

Thanks for stopping by! 



10 commentaires :

  1. Gorgeous layout Caroline, I love it.
    Thank you for joining our White with 1 challenge this month

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh wow, this is stunning! Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What an amazing page - love it. Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh this is just stunning! Thanks for joining us at WW1:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I really love all the white space in this. I love how the eye is drawn immediately to the photo. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Just stunning, love this. Those eyes are amazing. Thanks for playing along at WW1

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along with us at White.. With 1 this month :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Elle est trop trop belle cette page !! J'adore la douceur de ce bleu.

    RépondreSupprimer